Ecommerce Web Development Company - Digital Marketing Agency - SEO Services - Best Social Media Marketing Packages - Professional PPC Consultant - Graphic Design Branding - Mobile Website - Content Marketing - Shahapur
THE IMPORTANCE OF LOGO DESIGN
In the words of Paul Rand, American art director and graphic designer – “A Logo doesn’t sell (directly), it identifies.” Let’s try to understand this statement. By definition, a logo can be anything – a graphic mark, emblem, symbol or stylized name which gives identification to a company, organization, product or brand. A company expresses its character and communicates its purpose via a logo thus a catchy logo can provide the quickest recognition to a business. Truth is, logo is the most important branding investment that every business must take into consideration because logo is the silent ambassador, it doesn’t sell anything directly but it creates a memorable visual experience.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LOGO DESIGN
A logo is the first thing that gets noticed, therefore, it creates a primacy effect i.e., out of all the things your clients notices about your company, the logos can be recalled with maximum ease. So with the help of a good logo you can easily create a positive first impression. This first impression can be in terms of-
Conveying trust: A logo that looks professional is considered to be more appealing and trustworthy. It tells people that you are more serious about your business.
Communicating the quality of a business: The logo gives an edge to your business by building brand image and reflecting who you are and what you stand for.
Brand Recognition: A good logo helps a company to create awareness, get into customer’s subconscious and be remembered over its competitors.
Influencing purchase decisions: Since a lot can be perceived about a company from its logo, logo can drive the attention of right audience and if the intrinsic and central constituent of a company’s logo are in line with customer’s aspirations, they will end up buying its products and services.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD LOGO DESIGN
A logo leaves an everlasting impression on your audience so a good logo design must be SMART:
- Simple: Avoid all complexities while designing logos because real intelligence lies in keeping things crisp and clear. Instead of including too many complicated elements of design, go with the concept of minimalism.
- Memorable: Your logo is the face of your company hence it should be distinctive and memorable. A lot of other companies might be offering the same services like yours so your logo must allow you to stand out of your competitors.
- Appropriate: Color, shape, size should be appropriately chosen as they add value to brand. A harmony between color, shape and size makes a logo suitable for a number of media. It can be printed on the paper or clothing, websites, brochures, packaging etc so color, shape and size should be chosen wisely to make a logo versatile.
- Relevant: An effective logo successfully conveys the intended message of owner, it carries the essence of what your business stands for, so it should be relevant in all aspects. Take color for instance, relevance of color matters because it can increase brand recognition up to 80%. Color impacts human brain to a great extent and it can hit various aspects like – behavioral, emotional and psychological etc. Likewise relevance of each and every aspect counts.
- Thoughtful and Timeless: Try to think out of the box. You can get as innovative as you want with your logo. Just keep your brand’s goals and ethos in mind and create the best design that will speak for itself and will stand the test of time. Aim for longevity because a logo must remain effective for decades.
Here’s hoping that by now you are able to understand the significance of a good logo design and are going to incorporate all these points while designing logo.
Make your logo right, the rest will follow!
Mint Media best services agency for all type of business in Shahapur