Ecommerce Web Development Company - Digital Marketing Agency - SEO Services - Best Social Media Marketing Packages - Professional PPC Consultant - Graphic Design Branding - Mobile Website - Content Marketing - Karjat
-Has email marketing become passive? Is it dead?
The answer is NO.
Because email has a peculiar touch which many channels can't afford i.e., values and essence of corporeal feelings.
Introduction to Email Marketing-
Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy that involves sending emails to prospects and customers and developing relationships with them. A compelling email marketing strategy persuades prospects to be customers, and turns first-time buyers into loyal customers. The whole process is automated.
Shreds of evidence and data show that email marketing is still unbeatable, and one of the most effective strategies for your business.
It holds equivalent and sometimes even more importance than social media, search engine optimization, and affiliate marketing because people trust and use this age-old platform more than other platforms.
Therefore, businesses should consider email marketing to enhance customer relationships and get more leads and sales.
Here’s some prep work to help you succeed in email marketing-
- Convert your website visitors into subscribers: This is the first step. All efforts die in vain if this step is ignored. A most common tendency seen in various visitors is that they leave your website without even subscribing. At this point, maximum precision is required from your side to secure your prospects by not letting them leave. You can make use of exit-intent popups notifying them why they must subscribe before leaving.
- Build a Targeted Email List: Now that you have a considerable number of subscribers, who presumably subscribed because they were fascinated by your offers. They are the qualified leads so build a complete list of these patrons.
- Set your goals: This step involves deciding on what to do with the subscribers. The goals are set for influencing your subscribers. Goals can vary from business to business. The most common goals are- Welcoming and segmenting subscribers, nurturing existing subscribers by providing them the content that intrigues them, promoting sales, boosting engagements, etc.
- Designing emails that are in alignment with the goals: There exists a vast variety of emails. Transactional emails include signup confirmations, welcome messages, order confirmations, etc. Promotional emails include offers and sales. The email that satisfies the goal of marketing is considered to be the best one.
- Understand the behavior of your audience: For a successful email marketing campaign, take the assistance of different means like Google Analytics, etc. to gather data about your prospects and understand their needs.
- Make maximum use of technology: Use technology to schedule transactional emails, updating and responding quickly to customers, and delivering promotional and relational emails.
- Plan Follow-ups: Emails should be relevant, interesting valuable, and most important of all - timely. If you don't have a loyal audience base, build it and if you have one, nurture it. Ask visitors to subscribe, send them a welcoming mail, then follow up with informational emails describing your product and encouraging emails to influence the buying decision. Marketing is a continuous process of building new relationships and nurturing existing ones.
- Evaluate the process: At last, analyze the data to find out what's working and what's not working for you. Consider all the essential aspects like layout, subject lines, and calls to action, etc. and find out the right type and right time that is most rewarding n driving traffic.
Wrapping it up:
Email marketing continues to be one of the most effective ways to connect with your audience. Be very clear about your goals and extremely specific with your emails in order to attract, nurture, and retain your customers.
Mint Media best services agency for all type of business in Karjat