Ecommerce Web Development Company - Digital Marketing Agency - SEO Services - Best Social Media Marketing Packages - Professional PPC Consultant - Graphic Design Branding - Mobile Website - Content Marketing - Sanpada
“Content is the reason search began in the first place.” – Lee Odden
Your leads and prospects are always curious to know about your business, products, and services. The best way to present content is focusing on two main aspects- customer satisfaction as well as the customer conversion rate, and for this, you need to have a Content Marketing Strategy in place.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is reaching the ideal target audience and also the audience's audience with the help of well-planned, strategically created tailored content that is shared and distributed in the most precise way. It increases brand awareness, reach, interactions, sales, conversion, and loyalty.
Types of Content Marketing:
The most popular types of Content Marketing are:
- Social Media Content Marketing: Social media is the place where people connect. There are several social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat) where over 3.6 billion global users are currently present. They are interacting with each-other using photos, live videos, pre-recorded videos, stories, etc. It gives a huge opportunity to the marketer to produce the content that is most appealing and prevalent among their ideal target.
- Infographic Content Marketing: Infographics simply means information and data put together in an attractive, easy-to-understand graphic format which helps to deliver an overview of a topic. It makes use of striking visuals like- artistic wording, concise statements, and clear images. Infographics have the potential to effectively communicate content by condensing extensive information into a brief graspable one.
- Blog Content Marketing: Blogs are commonly diary-style text entries that facilitate conversation. These are persuasive inbound content that drives organic traffic. A blog helps in the execution of tasks like promoting internal and external content and blog articles which leads to more engagements.
- Podcast Content Marketing: People these days are showing enhanced interest in listening to podcasts. This reason has prompted many businesses to produce and share their own podcasts. A good podcast requires creativity regarding the topic of the podcast, rhythm of episodes, duration of episodes, guest or speaker of the podcast, where it will be advertised, etc.
- Video Content Marketing: The effectiveness of videos can't be emphasized enough. Everybody knows that videos make complex things smooth and the human brain grasps audiovisual content more effectively as they are more appealing. Hence, video marketing is essential for hoisting conversion, lifting ROI, and building robust relationships with audience members. Video content can be shared across different social media platforms, landing pages to communicate the message.
- Paid Ad Content Marketing: Paid ads are a way to drive paid traffic. It is a precise way of reaching a far-flung audience and positioning yourself in all of the places where your audience is and your chances of getting noticed are higher. You can share paid ads on social media, landing pages, banners, and sponsored content. Also, this marketing is more fruitful when used with organic methods of driving traffic.
Use content marketing to your advantage because it adds value to the business. It encourages people to get connected with you. Besides, they also share your content if they find it insightful.
Start immediately with content marketing if you have not already. Happy Marketing!
Mint Media best services agency for all type of business in Sanpada